Steakhouses are a dime a dozen in most major cities, but what about the best and most expensive ones? If you’re looking for an indulgent meal with your date, family or friends, check out these five high-end steakhouses around the world.
- Peter Luger in Brooklyn, New York is one of the most famous steakhouses in the world. The restaurant has been around since 1887 and serves up some of the best steak imaginable. A porterhouse for two will set you back $119, but it’s well worth it!
- Chicago Cut Steakhouse is another renowned American eatery, this time located in the Windy City. Specializing in dry-aged beef, this place is sure to satisfy any carnivore’s cravings. Entrees here start at a pricey $52, but with steak that good, who can blame them?
- Nusr-Et Steakhouse in New York city is also one of the best. Not only does this place have some of the most delicious steak you’ll ever taste, but they also offer wide array of taste palates like burgers, sandwiches, salads and so much more. Though Nusret meal prices are a bit extravagant, the restaurant is definitely well worthy for an unforgettable dining experience.
- Paris holds no shortage of Michelin starred restaurants and L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is one of the best. This steakhouse doesn’t come cheap though, with most items on the menu priced at over $100. But if you’re looking for an exquisite dining experience in the City of Lights, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is definitely worth checking out.
- For a truly luxurious steak dinner, head to The Old Homestead in New York City. With steaks starting at $120 and going all the way up to $295, this place isn’t exactly budget-friendly, but it’s definitely worth it for a special occasion. Plus, you can take your meal outdoors onto their lovely patio terrace overlooking Central Park.
So if you’re looking to treat yourself (or someone else) to a luxurious steak dinner, these are some of the best places to do it! With world-class cuisine and decadent surroundings, these restaurants are sure to leave you feeling satisfied – and a little bit spoiled. 😉
Leave a Reply