How can you change your voice on TikTok? Does the TikTok app have a voice changer, and if so, where can you find it? If you scroll through the feed at TikTok from time to time, you will certainly see some effects that you have not seen in the app before. In addition to the question of how to search for filters, the question of a voice changer often arises. In this article, we have created a short guide on how and with what effect you can change the voice.
Distorting TikTok voice: Here’s how
If you want to distort the voice in a TikTok video, you can do it using two different methods. On the one hand, you can increase and decrease the speed of the video; on the other hand, you can also activate the integrated voice changer and thus set a robot voice, for example.
- Set speed: If you are in recording mode and record a video, you can set the speed below. So you can accelerate the video and set it to 2x the speed.
- Activate and set the voice changer: When you have recorded the video, you can select the “sound effects” in the top right’s editing area. The “sound effects” basically mean nothing more than a voice distortion device. The sound effects include the classic robot voice and effects such as a megaphone, microphone, a helium voice, and much more.
By the way, once you’ve posted the video, you can’t change the distorted voice afterward. Similar to filters, the voice changer cannot be removed from a posted video.
Discord voice changer: change voice
Is there actually also a voice changer for Discord? How can I change and intentionally distort my voice in Discord so that I am not immediately recognized? In the times of Teamspeak, voice changers were common, and it is always a joker to join the server with a distorted voice. But now a lot of people use the Discord for changing voice.
Voice Changer for Discord
The short answer, of course, is a Discord voice changer. Unfortunately, this is not yet directly integrated into the Discord client, so that you have to fall back on third-party software. Popular voice changers include the Clownfish Voice Changer or the MorphVOX. Once installed and set up, the voice can be distorted in various ways, such as getting a computer/robot voice or a baby voice.
1. If you have downloaded and installed the Clownfish Voice Changer, you have to start the program first.
2. Then you can see the symbol of the Clownfish Voice Changer in the system tray at the bottom right and right-click to open the context menu.
3. You can adjust the voice via VST Effects. You can hear your own distorted voice through Hear Microsoft.
4. Via “Setup,” you then have to select or install the recording device that the voice changer should use.
If you have correctly selected the recording device in Discord, your conversation partner should now hear the distorted voice.
Change voice in Discord
As mentioned above, besides the Clownfish Voice Changer, there are also other voice changer programs that, of course, also work in conjunction with Discord. For example, this includes the paid MorphVOX or the free basic version of the program called MorphVOX Junior. With voice changing, you can make a good video that may attract more people. But getting noticed on this platform, you need to have more followers on your profile. If you have a handful of followers, then, in this case, you should buy TikTok followers to increase your following count in no time.