We hear the term manifestation thrown around a lot in discourse and on social media today. People want to be able to manifest their dream lives; yet are unsure how to do so. Manifestation is a very real tool that you can wield today, but first, you must commit yourself to learning more about the ancient practice that has been utilized by humans for thousands of years.
What is Manifestation?
Manifestation refers to the pseudoscientific self-help strategies that bring about a personal goal. By focusing one’s thoughts on a desired outcome, using the Law of Attraction, they are able to ensure that goal becomes a reality. It’s the combination of proclaiming a victory to the universe and God, while also sending out a successful energy which attracts abundance in every aspect of life.
Vivienne Posch has been manifesting her dream life since she went to a business conference years ago, turning her back on everything that she had studied. She claims that she was unfulfilled and seized an opportunity to make a change. That change turned her into an international speaker, spiritual guide, and business mentor that she is today. If she had not allowed herself to manifest this change, she would still be working as a seamstress, unhappy and out of touch with her inner genius.
How was Vivienne able to manifest this change for herself. Here are 5 of her tips for you to make it happen:
- Be Clear in Your Intentions: You need to first very clearly articulate in your mind what it is you want to manifest. Just proclaiming that you want to be ‘rich’ is not enough. Do you want your own business? Do you want passive income? Financial freedom? Be specific so it’s easier to envision.
- Ask for What You Want: Don’t be afraid to ask the universe for what you want! Ask away. Write it down on paper to make it real. Write it on a goal-card and read it every day with intention.
- Curate Action Steps: You need to do some of the homework. How are these goals going to be a reality for you? You will need to write down some steps that it will require. You are going to have to go out of your comfort zone.
- Become Mindful and Grateful: Be aware of your life changing and be grateful that this newfound abundance is flowing through you. Never take anything for granted.
- Let Go of Limiting Beliefs: Stop telling yourself that you don’t deserve your dream life. You most certainly do deserve it, and you can have it, if you let go of limiting beliefs and negative self-talk. Start seeing yourself as the person you have always wanted to be.
After starting her Thinking Into Results business mentorship program in 2016, the sales revenue increased by 744.06%. Vivienne was manifesting her dream by allowing herself to submit to her divine purpose. Vivienne`s happiness, freedom, and prosperity arrived all at once, and she believes that it is her purpose to share this with you.