In the recent few years, the online betting market has experienced significant growth on a global level. Moreover, the gambling market in countries like India is still rising, and online casinos are becoming quite popular. As a result, more and more online casinos are now targetting the Indian audience.
To keep their marketing strategy focused on the Indian audience, many online casinos are bringing local reference. For instance, local games like Teen Patti, Andar Bahar and betting on local sports like Kabaddi is now available. Likewise, these online casinos attract Indian casino players by accepting the Indian currency through local payments such as UPI and Netbanking.
So, what makes the UPI so unique for the Indian casino players? Also, which online casinos in India accept the UPI? And, is UPI crucial for the growth of any online casino in India? Let’s find out the answers one by one.
Why is UPI so popular among the Indian audience?
Tina Harper, the Founder of upicasinos.in says that, when it comes to online casino and gambling sites, every player wants a hassle-free experience. Moreover, online casino sites must maintain and security levels for their new users. Likewise, any new casino players wish for their first experience to be smooth and secured.
Thus, if a local payment method like UPI is present, it builds trust among the audience and reassures them about the security. But, this isn’t the only advantage of having UPI on your casino site. Here are a few more:
- Reliability: Unlike other payment modes, UPI doesn’t require any bank details or additional important information. As a result, the transaction process becomes more reliable and stress-free for any user.
- Instant Transactions: Once the payment is initiated from your end, you’ll not have to wait for hours and hours. Moreover, many other payment methods aren’t available 24/7 and don’t offer instant transactions.
- Budget-friendly: It goes without saying, but UPI payment transactions are the most budget-friendly. The average cost of making a transaction for an online casino through UPI revolves around 50 paise or less. Moreover, the base currency in UPI is the Indian Rupee, and thus you don’t have to worry about the heavy conversion rates.
- Nation-wide Services: Another advantage of UPI payments is that it’s available throughout the whole nation. Also, more than 150 Indian Banks currently offer the UPI service.
Top 5 Online Casinos in India accepting UPI
With the seamless progress of the gambling industry, India is becoming the hub of online casinos. Currently, the Indian audience has lots of online casinos available for them. However, every casino platform has its own merits and demerits. As a result, it becomes pretty challenging to find the best casinos accepting local payment methods.
So, which top casinos are currently accepting the UPI? Here’s a quick list of a few of them:
- Pure Casino India: When we talk about the online casinos in India, Pure Casino currently sits at the top. Its encryption technology and availability of various payment modes, including UPI, make it one of the most secure and trusted platforms. Moreover, local casino games like Andar Bahar are also available, resulting in a massive attraction for the Indian audience.
- Parimatch India: Another casino whose marketing heavily revolves around the Indian audience, Parimatch India is an exciting online casino. The availability of UPI and Hindi language on their platforms makes them a popular choice among Indian players.
- ComeOn India: In third place, ComeOn India is a modern casino site that accepts various payment methods, including UPI. After seeing a huge success in the European market, this casino is now targeting the Indian market. As a result, this platform offers many local casino games and betting on local tournaments like the Indian Premier League.
- 22Bet India: For the fourth place in our list, we have a famous sports betting site with a limited yet exciting live casino service. 22Bet India is a massively popular betting site in this country that currently accepts UPI and offers a hassle-free gaming experience. Lastly, the live casino section of this platform has a decent amount of games available.
- Casino Days: Last but definitely not least, Casino Days is another online casino in India that accepts UPI. Also, this platform has various Indian casino games available, which makes it so popular.
Why is UPI essential for the success of casinos in India?
The modern world has already experienced the massive growth of online gambling. But, the current gambling market in India is still very fertile. As a result, more and more online casino owners are looking forward to pleasing the Indian audience. Moreover, Indian society is also more open and now accepts these gambling platforms as a mode of entertainment.
Now, the availability of local payment modes like UPI is a very charming local reference for any Indian user. Apart from this, modern casino players like to play from anywhere and anytime. Thus, having a payment mode like UPI that offers stress-free transactions is a plus for any online casino.
Lastly, UPI is one of the most secure and reliable payment methods among the Indian audience. Consequently, making the UPI method available can make your online casino more trustworthy among the new users.
Bottom Line on the UPI Casinos of India
After analysing the importance of UPI in India, we can confirm that UPI Casinos are the future of real money gaming in India. The current casino industry is still blooming in this country. Thus, having a payment method like UPI can bring positive changes and positively impact the Indian audience.
Due to the local reference of this payment mode, it’s now pretty easy for new users to trust these casino sites. On the other hand, any online casino owner wants to offer a friendly experience to its user. The hassle-free nature of UPI becomes a natural advantage and enhances the user experience significantly.
All in all, if you’re planning to launch an online casino in India or trying to reach more Indian audience, then do not ignore the UPI and make sure that your users feel more comfortable and secured.