People who are placing bets on any match are the spectators who are watching it from the very beginning. The online betting sites have made it easier for the spectators to place their bets accordingly. Cricket betting is actually considered the largest betting portal throughout the whole world. It has simpler as well as advanced form of betting concepts. For placing wager in a match one doesn’t need to be an expert in cricket but can be a minor fan and place a wager.
The types of cricket bets are as follows:
1) Match wager – It is the easiest form of bet. One bet for a team in winning or losing the match. If the person’s prediction goes right, he or she wins the money. The bet will become void in case of a draw match and the money will be refunded to all the bettors.
2) Series wager – The series bet is almost similar to the match bet. In this kind of bet, one needs to place a wager on the team he or she predicts to win or lose. If the prediction goes right, the bettor receives a payout.
3) Outright winner wager – This kind of wager comes under advance level. The spectator needs to place a bet on one team out of eight or more teams for winning. These wagers are placed in a league or tournament. If the team wins the league or tournament the bettor receives the payout. Since, these wagers make the spectator difficult to choose a team out of eight or more teams, the payout that the bettor receives after winning the bet is generally quite high.
4) Scoring wagers – Besides placing bets on a particular team, one can place a wager on scores of the match. For instance, one can place a bet on how much score a team is going to make during a match, if the bettors prediction is correct or lies within the correct margin then he or she gets the payout. One can also bet on the number of events taking place. For instance, one can predict the number of fours or sixes that will be hit during a match. The payout is generally higher. One needs to have a good knowledge about the statistics of the game.
5) Individual player wager – One can easily bet on a particular player’s success or failure during the match. One places the wager on top batsmen or top bowlers. If one can predict correctly on which player will be on top, he or she wins the payout. Individual wagers can be of any format. This too needs to be understood with the help of statistics and a clear knowledge of the game.