Paul Turovsky knows real estate. With more than 15 years of combined experience in real estate and management, Turovsky is well-seasoned when it comes to investing in properties, especially throughout the Sunshine State. If you are thinking of making the move to the State of Florida, Turovsky states, “Always have a plan. Researching current real estate trends throughout Florida can help you to find the best neighborhoods in the state.” Understanding the real estate trends such as the best neighborhoods throughout the Sunshine State can help you make a decision once you choose to relocate.
Real Estate Trends in Florida
As Paul Turovsky says, “Keeping up with real estate trends throughout the state of Florida is key before relocating, regardless of where you intend to move. Understanding trends is key to ensuring the right investment.” Some of the most notable real estate trends that currently exist in the Sunshine State include:
- Increased Demand for Properties: There is currently a high demand for properties in Florida, especially in popular areas like Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. This has led to increased competition among buyers, with many properties receiving multiple offers.
- Remote Work: Many people are now working from home, which has led to a surge in demand for larger homes with home offices and extra space. This has led to an increased demand for suburban and rural areas.
- Vacation Homes: With travel restrictions still in place in many parts of the world, many people are opting to purchase vacation homes in Florida. This has led to an increase in demand for properties in popular vacation destinations like Orlando and Miami.
- New Construction: New construction is booming in Florida, with many developers building new homes and condos to meet the growing demand.
The Best Neighborhoods in the Sunshine State
Before relocating to Florida, researching neighborhoods that appeal to you based on safety and overall ratings can help you find the perfect town or city. As Paul Turovsky shares, “Making a plan before you relocate is key. Knowing which neighborhoods are best throughout the State of Florida can help you feel at ease about your transition and move altogether.” Some of the best neighborhoods that are thriving today in the Sunshine State include:
- Miami Beach: Miami Beach is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. With beautiful beaches, luxury shops, and world-class restaurants, it’s no wonder that many people are looking to call Miami Beach home. The median home value in Miami Beach is $511,250, and home values have increased by 5.8% over the past year.
- Winter Park: Winter Park is a suburban area located just north of Orlando. It’s known for its beautiful parks, top-rated schools, and charming downtown area. The median home value in Winter Park is $499,000, and home values have increased by 6.2% over the past year.
- Coral Gables: Coral Gables is a beautiful, historic neighborhood located in Miami-Dade County. It’s known for its Mediterranean-style homes, tree-lined streets, and upscale shops and restaurants. The median home value in Coral Gables is $1,350,000, and home values have increased by 6.9% over the past year.
- Coconut Grove: Coconut Grove is a waterfront neighborhood located in Miami. It’s known for its lush greenery, bohemian vibe, and beautiful homes. The median home value in Coconut Grove is $2,100,000, and home values have increased by 3.3% over the past year.
- Key West: Key West is a popular vacation destination located at the southernmost point in the continental United States. It’s known for its beautiful beaches, colorful architecture, and laid-back atmosphere. The median home value in Key West is $788,000, and home values have increased by 5.5% over the past year.
- Naples: Naples is a beautiful, upscale beach town located on the Gulf of Mexico. It’s known for its luxury homes, high-end shops, and world-class restaurants. The median home value in Naples is $749,000, and home values have increased by 4.4% over the past year.
- Sarasota: Sarasota is a coastal city located on the Gulf of Mexico. It’s known for its beautiful beaches, cultural attractions, and thriving arts scene. The median home value in Sarasota is $570,000, and home values have increased by 5.9% over the past year.
As Paul Turovsky states, “Keeping up with real estate trends is a must for any serious real estate investor or homeowner. The more you understand about existing trends throughout the Sunshine State, the more likely you are to make a decision that will benefit you and your loved ones in the long run.” Taking the time to conduct research to find the best neighborhoods in Florida will help you to find the home of your dreams for you and the ones you love most.
Paul Turovsky is a dynamic residential and commercial real estate professional with a proven record of performance. He brings to his career a blend of entrepreneurial experience in the areas of deal sourcing, due diligence, development and financing single-family, multi-family and commercial projects. He is a key contributor to Emerald Realty International and works hard to make sure that his client’s get the best possible outcome.