Video editing is a fantastic journey to explore your creativity, and most people desire to get the best outcome from it. To get the best results, content creators need to be on their best skills and performance. This is why creators are always on a constant hunt for video editing tools that will not only simplify their editing task but give them the expected outcome.
This is where InVideo comes to rescue modern content creators and video editors from multiple professional fields. We will enlighten you with a brief yet precise review of this video editing tool in this content.
About InVideo Tool
InVideo is a video editing software tool that enables users to create attractive and appealing video content in less than a few minutes. Whether you’re experienced in video editing or not, you can easily end up making high-quality, stunning video content with this tool. InVideo looks after the needs of experienced video editors who need to edit content from scratch by enabling new blank templates.
Not to forget, this editing tool offers a quick, easy, and affordable editing experience to all users along with ready-to-use 4000+ templates. It is a web-based platform that entitles you to accessibility on multiple operating systems, including Mac, ChromeOS, Windows, Linux, or any other desktop machine-based OS. This editing tool app is highly optimised with google chrome for usage, but you can log in to your account via any web browser.
InVideo keeps things simple for users to alleviate the need for an extended experience. It involves a simple, not-so-fancy, intuitive editor with hundreds of navigation options. So, when you plan to make a video within a day, in fact within a few minutes, InVideo can be the right choice for the work.
InVideo – Features That You Must Know
Various reasons contribute to making InVideo a standalone video editing software tool. Some of its best features include:
- It comprises an extensive library with 4000+ templates for every purpose, and the number of templates gets increased and updated frequently.
- It ensures easy usability for the quick customisation of every template.
- The tool comes with an in-built text-to-speech technology and the option to add voice-over in the video content while editing. Simply use the AI to turn your text-to-speech or use a voice-over in the background to narrate your video.
- InVideo introduces the world’s first intelligent video assistant technology (IVA) for enabling recommendations for your video editing. The IVA checks for text colours, alignment, animation speed, and several other parameters to suggest any error and omission.
- This web-based platform comes with 24/7 live support to all its users. The social media account of InVideo clearly states ‘Always Open’ for extending the helping hand to all its users who may need support to figure out how to use it or any other issues over the platform.
InVideo – Effectiveness of The Tool
InVideo keeps things simple and effective for the users. Some of the ways through which it ensures effective functioning are:
- Effortless usability
- Ability to edit text, effects, visuals, and import the own content piece
- Voice-over and text-to-video option
- Intuitive user interface
- Option to create videos from scratch over a new blank template
- Vast tutorials
InVideo – Where Can You Use It?
You can use InVideo on the following aspects:
- YouTube videos, including the videos, intros, and final clips
- Facebook and Instagram stories and Instagram reels
- Facebook, Youtube, Instagram ads
- Instagram posts, LinkedIn and Facebook newsfeed
- Snapchat story
- Twitter timeline
You can go to InVideo’s homepage and select the option for which you need the video. The tool will list out a range of templates for your purpose. For instance, if you type in the search bar ‘digital marketing,’ the tool will give you a list of the most appropriate templates.
InVideo – Pricing Strategy
InVideo offers a reasonable value for your money, and you can pick a plan depending on your editing requirements and usage consistency. For instance, new editors who are excited to gain insight into the video editing basics can use the free plan of the tool. There are plenty of attractive and fancy templates on the free plan, and newbies can upgrade their skills with them.
The best pricing strategy of InVideo is that it doesn’t come with a free trial option. Instead, it offers a free plan. This free plan entitles the users to access all the editing features in this platform. However, the limitations of the free plan are that the videos come with a watermark of InVideo, and you can only export up to 60 videos per month.
However, the business plan comes with added options as you can collaborate with unlimited crew members with no watermark and seller rights on the video contents. This plan is priced at $10/month and avails the option of an automated text-to-speech conversion facility. ‘
InVideo – How To Use It?
You can use InVideo in three different ways. They are:
- Text-to-video: You will get templates, and you can upload your URL website, script, and personal media files of size up to 20Mb ideally.
- Pre-made templates: With over 4000+ templates, you can search for your relevant template and use the tool to make videos within minutes.
- Blank template: It is ideally designed for professional video editors, and you can start editing your video from scratch.
From this comprehensive review guide to InVideo, we can deduce that it’s one of the most effective editing tools in today’s digitised world. Whether you’re an experienced editor or not, you can avail one of the finest templates from the collection of 4000+ and enjoy complete control over the video outlook. You can edit the video content as per your need in a flow. With the ability to add personal and professional media files and the option to choose from thousands of stock media, you can enjoy unlimited creativity and liberty from this platform. Irrespective of your budget or editing experience, InVideo happens to be the best editing tool that enhances your creativity.