CryptoCipher, one of the leading fully equipped sample library development audio labs, started its journey in 2010 with the aim to provide affordable high-quality sample instruments with a natural sound and to ensure the authenticity, top Indian artists and organic Indian sounds were recorded. They also aim to promote the Indian cultural music
Their kontakt-based sample instruments are so flawlessly engineered that they gently synchronize with modern music project. Their sample library has helped numerous musicians and artists to compose brilliant music for varied purposes.
Moreover, Crypto cipher has come up with Music Production Courses and Sound Engineering Courses that are transforming musicians’ careers.
The Music Production Courses and Sound Engineering Courses ranging from 3 months to a year-long depending on course selection is organized to give a successful music career to an artist.
The Music Production Course is for beginners who want to lay a strong foundation, which includes an introduction to digital audio and learning to use it to produce any genre of music. Whereas, the Sound Engineering Course is an advanced and detailed year-long course.
These courses are proving to be a boon for many. Based in Delhi, India, Crypto Cipher academy is seeing an influx of a lot of students from across the country. Many are joining this academy to master their art related to music and sound engineering.
Let’s get an overview of the courses and see how they are going to transform Musicians’ careers.
- The course deals with the advanced foundation of music production.
- Having a basic understanding of digital audio.
- An introduction to digital audio workstations and their use in the creation of music.
- Step by Step detailed course structure.
- Learning various recording methods with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live
- How to edit audio and exploring the various editing tools
- Studying MIDI and everything about
- To understand mixing different audio tracks and much more.
- Helps an artist to be a professional Musician, Music producer, and Sound engineer.
- The course deals with the depth of audio engineering and its practical uses.
- Recording and microphone techniques
- Digital Audio Workstations ( Logic ProX & Ableton Live – Advanced Levels included )
- Science of Instrument development, which is must for detailed recoding art
- Music Theory
- Synthesis, Sampling & Sound Design
- Song Structure & Arrangements of songs covering various genres
- Sound Engineering theory in field of Audio Electronics
- Studio Interconnections
- Acoustics ( detailed study on how to make sound proof rooms and studios )
- Mixing & Mastering of songs professionally