Traveling around the world with your partner. This is what you can learn from the travel bloggers Alexander Marci and Katarína Bátorková.
Let’s talk friendships, let’s talk love and let’s talk togetherness.
This lovely couple traveled the world for the last two years.
In an interview with them, they told us about how they managed their relationship on the road and what they learned.
The year hasn’t ended and they’ve been to 9 countries already!
We asked them all the questions you’ve wanted to ask them yourself and here are all their secrets to a successfully travel relationship.
How long have you been traveling together?
– just about two years
Where all have you been in that time?
-We like the sun and warm climate. So we went to Dubai, couple destinations in Spain, for example one of our favorite places Barcelona. We also love Greece, Israel, Brazil and visited Thailand and Cambodia. Additionally we visiting our families in Slovakia and Germany and a lot of friends for short trips all over Europe.
Do you travel full time?
– no! Half of the year, usually during the summer we come back to Prague in Czech Republic, where we have met and which is our favorite city in Europe.
Is it sometimes a problem to be the whole day together?
– We love to spend time together and our relationship got much more intense during the travel. But we also take our days off, for example when Alexander goes to some Coworking Space to work quietly for some hours or Katarína goes to some yoga lessons, which she does all around the world. If there is a problem communication is the key. We are always expressing our feelings, right now when they occur.
– We can’t stay in the cold. (haha)
How can you afford traveling?
– Because we are not only lying in the sun (haha)! We have started several companies in Germany and do the online marketing for everal consultants in Germany. We help them to get customers over instagram. If we can do it, anyone can!
Anything you’d like to say to the readers?
– Follow your passion. Nothing should stop you from following what you love to do. And where there’s a will, there’s a way! Pack those bags.