American travelers are making the best of limited travel while remaining cautious.
While the European Union is off-limits to Americans, U.S. tourists are still welcome elsewhere—including in Mexico, where popular destinations like Los Cabos, Cancún, and the Riviera Maya have begun to reopen.
Safety First, Travel Second
Luxury traveler Egle “Eglita” Fox—you might recognize her stunning Instagram photos @eglita—recommends following basic safety measures before embarking on your travel journey.
Tourists should take the following precautions before flying down to Mexico:
• Review the most current travel advisories and restrictions.
• Talk to your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
• Follow the guidance of health and government officials.
Fox recently took a direct flight from LAX to Los Cabos International Airport where she enjoyed a magical stay at a boutique hotel in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur.
The traveler was searching for something out of the way—an inviting locale where she could chill out and sun away from the crowds. A spectacular eight-bedroom boutique beach resort called Villa Santa Cruz proved the perfect fit.
A Unique and Enticing Adventure
Eglita has traveled the world, but this adventure was in a league of its own. Her hosts, Matt and Jessica, pulled out all the stops so she could live the dream in a beachfront Mexican villa.
The attention to detail was evident in every finish. Eglita slept blissfully on the most comfortable bed, lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean waves nearby. She awoke each morning to a tray of hot coffee placed outside her door.
Her evenings, meanwhile, were spent watching the sunset in a stunning treehouse palapa.
Villa Santa Cruz: A Contactless Approach
Fox hopes to reinforce how tirelessly many hotels are working to protect their guests.
Villa Santa Cruz is no exception. The establishment is taking extra precautions and ramping up their exceptionally-high standards to ensure a safer travel experience. Highlights include:
• Mask and hand sanitizing requirements for staff, with masks available for guests
• Social distancing measures and temperature checks
• Shoe sanitization upon arrival
• Reduced contact check-in and checkout, with room keys available in envelopes and final bills emailed to guests on the departure day
• Knock-and-drop room service and food ordering via Whatsapp
• Contactless housekeeping with open windows and text message notifications
• Deep-cleaning of guests’ rooms post-checkout, with timestamps indicating the last time someone entered the space
The hotel has done everything possible to deliver generous-spirited hospitality. Eglita can’t emphasize enough how soothing she found Villa Santa Cruz’s contactless approach as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ask Eglita, and she’ll tell you 2020 hasn’t been a “waste” by any means.
In her words, these times are what you make of them—and everyone would do well to find joy amidst the uncertainty. Perhaps an excursion to Mexico’s Villa Santa Cruz is in order?
Follow Eglita on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/eglita.
To book your stay at Villa Santa Cruz, visit https://www.villasantacruzbaja.com.