Acne is the occluded pores on the skin which are also known as red bumps, pimples and zits. They are common at the age of puberty for almost everyone. It is a disease of hair follicles. They are caused by getting active of some hormones. Bacteria play an important role in acne development but are not the basic reason for acne occurrence. Many acne treatment remedies and products are also available online which can be reviewed easily on various sites.
Tips or way through which you can cure your acne problem are mentioned below:
1. A clean face: There are various reasons behind development of your acne which should be taken care of such as
- Dead skin cells
- Extra oil
The above mentioned reasons develop your acne problem so washing your face twice is must to avoid the increment of acne problem. A facial cleaner which is mild enough for your skin must be used. A harsh soap could increase irritation on your skin. Facing your often more
frequently also increases the problem. A gentle wash and rinse with a clean soft towel will do well to your skin. You should not use the towel again as dirty towels are a major reason in spreading bacteria.
2. Acne products: You can use home remedies or the products available in the market to reduce acne problem. Acne creams available in the market have ingredients which help to
curb bacteria of your skin and make it dry. These products must be used with a professional consultancy in case you have a sensitive skin. You can now buy various acne products on sites to review their rendered products. So, what is the best Acne cream on the market? Best skin care products reviews will give you a lowdown on the best beauty products for consideration in the market.
3. Avoid touching your face: Touching your face with your fingers or hands or propping it on your hands lead to the spread of bacteria. You tend to increase your problem this way. You
inflamed skin also gets irritated on touch of your hands. Keeping your hands off reduces your problem. Picking or popping pimples can result in infection, scarring or serious consequences.
4. Avoid being in sun: Inflammation and redness can be increased by the ultra violet rays emitted by sun increasing your acne problem. Some Medications also increases sensitivity of your skin against sunlight. You can also use a sunscreen with a SPF of 30 or higher than that protecting your skin from being damaged.
5. Apply make -up and moisturize properly: Face products such as powder, bleach, foundation, blush; etc increases your acne problem. If necessary, you may use cosmetic products without oil, chemical and dyes. You must also wash your face properly at the end of the day.
Use of a moisturizer is a good way to avoid skin peeling and over dryness. Many acne medications make your skin very dry. Different moisturizers are available in the market according to your skin type. You must use the one well suited for you.