Zendora is a family owned health conscious company located in Los Angeles California and a top ranking Amazon seller for Car Air Purifiers. They just recently released their newest item, the powerful Zendora Car Air Purifier. This multi-functional air purifier for cars is packed full of a surprising number of air cleaning technologies.
It has a HEPA filter to trap airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, like dust, pollen, pet dander and mold spores, and with a 99% efficiency rate.
An activated carbon filter to absorb gas based odors and pollutants, such as cigarette smoke, gasoline fumes and volatile organic compounds.
A combination photocatalyst filter and UV lamp to kill germs and break down toxic VOCs, like ammonia and formaldehyde from car seat upholstery.
A negative ion emitter that produces 4,000,000 anions per second to further clear the air of airborne allergens and contaminants.
And an aromatherapy diffuser if you want to use essential oil to spread fragrances in your car.
- With a HEPA filter, activated charcoal, photocatalyst filter, UV lamp and negative ionizer this air purifier for cars really covers a lot of air cleaning bases at a surprisingly low price. There is no competitor that has all 5 filtration technologies packed into just one unit. Most home purification units only use activated carbon and HEPA.
- It has two adjustable cleaning modes ― low power, displayed as green and high power in red and is powered from your car’s 12v cigarette lighter.
- There is a special strap for hanging it over the back of a car seat and an anti-slip pad on the back of the unit.
- While this combination air purifier is advertised as for cars, you would have to be happy with hanging it over the back of the seat for safe positioning. Freestanding on the dashboard wouldn’t be safe or practical.
- It seems the unit only comes with a 12v power cable which is a shame as with a regular power cord it could also make for a good portable or travel air filter. We recommend the manufacture to include a usb power cord or providing a link to a cigarette lighter adapter from Amazon, so customers can use this at their desk office or in home.
The design of the Zendora combination purifier is unlike any other car air cleaner I’ve reviewed before and it’s good to see manufacturers innovating with models like this.
If all of its different filters and air cleaning technologies work well together it should be highly effective at eliminating floating particles and contaminants in your car.
It appears to be new in 2019 so is somewhat unproven but the reviews are currently overwhelmingly positive and the price is so low it’s not much of a risk to give it a try and see how it works for you.
For our interested readers, you can view Zendora’s official Amazon page here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LDLL1TV
Replacement filters are available by searching “Zendora” on Amazon, or clicking here: https://www.amazon.com/Zendora-Replacement-Filter-Purifier-Ionizer/dp/B07LDYQD8L
Youtube Smoke Test for Zendora Car Air Purifier (20 second smoke removal):