Entrepreneurs project to expand their businesses to meet all their customers’ needs for profit maximization. Access to funding has been the significant uphill task that the entrepreneurs face to access loans to start or expand their existing businesses. Credit lending statistics reveal that over 95% of financial institutions do not fund startups. The remaining 5% of the financial institutions have tight regulations that reduce the entrepreneurs’ ability to access credit.
How Liberty First Capital Is Different From Other Financiers
Brian Peguero is the CEO of Liberty First Capital. Unlike other financial institutions with a keen interest in generating supernormal profits through exploitative interests, Liberty First Capital seeks to accelerate your dream of upscaling business.
But why should Liberty First Capital become your number 1 solution?
- Interest Rates
Liberty First Capital issues cheap loans, unlike other financiers keen on profit optimization through extortive interest rates. The company recognizes that high-interest rates make the loans expensive.
Therefore, the entrepreneurs are forced to spend more on servicing the loan instead of the business expansion. The most significant reason behind the collapse of many businesses, especially in the entry phase, is high bank loan interest.
Liberty First Capital saves you from the fear of your business collapsing, leading to repossession due to default on loan repayment.
- High Transparency
Many entrepreneurs avoid business loans due to complex processes marred by innumerable hidden charges.
With Liberty First Capital, the company explains with utmost simplicity all the interests and related expenses involved. The company’s transparency has led it to gain loyalty from its customers.
Since its inception, the company has helped hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs access seed capital and business expansion loans.
- Turn Around Time
Delay in loan disbursement of loans could adversely affect your business. Liberty First Capital has reduced the bureaucracies in the loan application process to ensure receipt of your loan on time.
Lack of adequate skills in the filing and documentation of documents needed during loan application has been blamed for high loan turnaround time in other financiers.
The company’s consultants follow up with you to ensure all the required records are compiled to ensure that you enjoy the shortest turnaround time.
- Loan Varieties
The company has customized various loans to ensure that it meets all your financial needs. Liberty First Capital is your one stop shop on credit matters. Business loans, commercial loans, mortgage refinancing, SBA financing, and merchants’ cash advances. You can leverage the company’s loans to scale your business.
The company’s credit lending experts would guide you on the ideal loan type, amount, and repayment period. The company intends to help upscale your business to obtain maximum profits.
Do you know that expanding your business sustainably would help you sufficiently meet all customers’ needs? Even when you do not have the cash to scale your business, Liberty First Capital has offered an avenue for access to cheap business expansion loans.
The company will provide the capital needed to help you actualize your business plan if you are starting a new business.
To register as a new or existing member to access business loans, contact Liberty First Capital on the company website @ http://www.libertyfirstcapital.net, https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-peguero-2433a51a7, https://instagram.com/brianpeguerox, or https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100079008153899