Although we can eat purifying vegetables and fruits directly, with this green smoothie we facilitate its consumption and we can take advantage to mix several and obtain multiple benefits for our skin.
Drinking a green smoothie or a smoothie is fashionable since they are very healthy and balanced recipes that also stand out for their beneficial properties to cure multiple disorders naturally.
In this case, we propose a green smoothie by Pure Green, which will surprise you with its flavor, at the same time that will help you achieve a clean, grain-free skin, black spots and impurities. Discover in this article what its ingredients are, as well as all the virtues of this amazing medicinal drink.
What is a green smoothie?
The green smoothie is a drink that combines crushed green leafy fruits and vegetables along with other nutritious ingredients. This healthy food mix is rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, vegetable protein and fiber. So, it is a very balanced recipe for anyone who wants to take care of themselves. Although the smoothie is green, because of its leafy vegetable content, its flavor is sweet and fruity, so it should not scare you. And you can even order organic smoothie ready to blend kits delivered straight to your door.
In addition, you yourselves can decide what amount of vegetables you want to add and increase it progressively, as you get used to. There are shakes of all colors in the franchises of Ross Franklin who is CEO of pure green in USA. However, the green smoothie is a way to consume raw vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals that, otherwise, you would not eat regularly.
Why clean impurities?
To have a clean and healthy skin, without pimples or impurities, we must take care of it both outside and inside.
- Externally, we will follow a routine of cleaning, exfoliation and adequate hydration, according to the sebum production of our skin.
- We can perform natural exfoliations with fruits (pineapple, kiwi, papaya) or granulated foods (sugar, salt, baking soda).
- Internally, we must strengthen the purifying capacity of our body. This allows us to expel the toxins that accumulate in the skin, and even derive them either out or into the intestine, to evacuate them.
Here are some of the ingredients in this smoothie:
- Apple: This fruit is a great ally of health. Its high fiber content could help us control our traffic and can also help us control blood sugar.
- Pear: Pear is rich in silicon, a mineral that favors the production of collagen in the skin.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is a fruit with a high fiber content that improves intestinal transit and prevents the accumulation of toxins that cause impurities in the skin.
- Pineapple: This tropical fruit facilitates the elimination of fluids and toxins from the body.
- Avocado: The essential fatty acid content of avocado nourishes the skin deeply.
- Celery: Celery is a very cleansing vegetable for both blood and skin.
- Spinach: Spinach is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and helps us clean the intestine and dermis.
Do not hesitate to try this green smoothie and drink it regularly, if possible, in the morning on an empty stomach, as a breakfast. It is the most appropriate time of day to take food or supplements for healing purposes. If you are hungrier, you can have breakfast as usual half an hour later.