It is difficult for today’s students to perform all the tasks and receive good grades constantly. Most students do not have time for thoughtful, high-quality work on serious projects. At first, a student may think that writing an essay online is a waste of money. This is because there is plenty of time to write a paper, and the task is not that difficult.
The student hopes that the Muse will visit them at the last moment, and a true masterpiece will come out of their hands. But in practice, it turns out that the desire to write a novel on their own does not come. Before completing the work, leave less and less time, and note it does not work. Just then, a couple of days before the assignment, the student comes up with the idea of asking the experts for help.
Suppose the time to complete the tasks is catastrophically not enough. In that case, estimate or vacation leave are not included in the plans, call for assistance to the workers of writance – educational organization, which employees provide service to students in the preparation of various educational, scientific projects and assignments, especially essays.
If the student decides to write the essay – here are some tips that might help to get through this process.
What are some critical moments?
One of the essential criteria is the length of the text. It should be small. The notion is elastic, you say. And we answer – no more than ten pages. But, as a rule, 5-6 is enough. It all depends on the topic and the breadth of your thought.
The essay is written on one chosen topic of research. But about this particular direction, such a formulation is too severe. Do not forget that the report is not limited exclusively to the scientific style; instead, on the contrary – it is originally a literary genre. Therefore, the problem is diluted with critical questions, exciting situations, and animated biographies.
The narrative must be straightforward. Of course, this does not mean that you can go to all the trouble and express all your arsenal of jargon and profanity. But colloquial words, metaphors, comparisons, and epithets are perfectly acceptable.
Essay as a literary genre is divided into several types:
- Description. Such reports reflect how the student perceived a particular subject. Internal qualities and external features are described. Analysis and criticism do not apply.
- Illustrations. Words and logical arguments in such essays are replaced by illustrative examples – cases from life, concrete situations, and commonly known facts.
- Narrative. These are essays-stories with a pronounced own evaluative coloring. Short biographies, reports about the past, and other aspects related to one’s name and conflict can be presented in this way.
What should be the theme for the essay?
It’s easy to say that for a text to be successful, and you need to find interesting themes for the essay. But where do you get these valuable topics? What should the author write about when they are free to choose the case of the article? First of all, remember the essential criteria for selecting a good point. It must be:
- Relevant to the readers.
- Completely open. If you have taken on those or other topics for the sake of – bring the case to completion.
- Fascinating and well-illustrated arguments.
- And most importantly – write from the heart. Select theses, I am in your opinion. It is difficult to write a good text if the problem it describes is not known to you. The essay is the author’s reaction, precise position, and problem assessment.
What mistakes are made when writing an essay?
Students find it difficult to distinguish between an essay and an essay. Hence the mistakes. The most common one is ignoring the structure. Meanwhile, the essay has one:
- Introduction – 1 page;
- The main content – 3-5 pages;
- The conclusion – 0.5-1 pages;
- title page (non obligatory)
- a list of sources (if any, not necessarily).
Another common mistake can be called excessive academism. No one scolds the essay for the absence of terms and complex scientific constructions. But overdoing them means that the article has failed.
Closely related to this mistake is such a blunder as lack of authorship. Often, being afraid to write too much, students forget about the essence of the essay – to state their view, their vision, to give their assessment. This work does not need a rewritten textbook; it values thought.