Sleep disorders contain a large group of conditions that affect the ability of an individual to sleep well. Various factors are responsible to cause sleep disorders in an individual. Men, as well as women, face this type of difficulty. Mostly, an individual faces a sleep disorder due to hectic schedules, stress, and certain outsider influences.
Depending upon the type or class of the sleep disorder, an individual may contain a difficult time in their daily routine. It interferes with a person’s emotional, social, mental, and physical wellbeing. This includes falling asleep during the daytime and also an individual becomes weak day-by-day which can also have a negative bang on mood, concentration, energy, and the overall health of an individual.
Are you experiencing any kind of sleeping disorder? Try PEMF therapy! This article aims at explaining how PEMF therapy helps in managing sleep disorders. Before understanding the significance of PEMF therapy, let us first know the types, causes, and associated symptoms of sleep disorders.
What are the types of sleep disorders?
There are several types of sleep disorders, where some of which occur due to underlying health problems:
- Insomnia– It is a condition where an individual fails to fall asleep, and the various factors include stress, jet lag, anxiety, digestive problems or hormones, or digestive problems.
Basically, insomnia is classified into three types:
- Chronic- It is most commonly observed in an individual at least for a month on regular basis.
- Intermittent- It takes place periodically.
- Transient- It is observed very rarely in an individual who lasts only for a few nights.
- Sleep Apnea– Breathing problem repeatedly starts and stops if an individual is suffering from sleep apnea disorder. It is further divided into three types-
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea– It occurs during the relaxation of throat muscles.
- Central Sleep Apnea– It takes place when control messages of breathing are not sent properly to the brain.
- Complex Sleep Apnea Syndrome– It is also recognized as treatment-emergent central sleep apnea, where an individual suffers from both obstructive and central sleep apnea.
- Parasomnia – This condition causes an abnormal behavioral action during the sleeping hours, which includes-
- Walking and talking during sleeping hours
- Nightmares (to be unpleasant or frightening in nature)
- Teeth grinding
- Restless Leg Syndrome(RLS) – Urge to move the arms or legs during sleeping hours
- Narcolepsy– Sleep attacks that take place during day time
- Delayed sleep phase disorder
- Night terror
- Sleep paralysis
What causes sleep disorders?
- Allergies, congestion, and certain nasal structures
Any obstruction that prevents an individual to breathe through the nasal part can cause the sleep disorder and also witness the snoring sign.
It includes blocking due to flu or cold, deformities or allergies of the nasal part which include a deviated septum.
- Nocturia- An individual usually suffers from frequent urination, due to which the sleep of an individual gets disrupted.
- Chronic Pain
- Stress and Anxiety
- Other causes like alcoholism, psychosis, depression, etc.
What are the associated symptoms of sleep disorders?
- Headache in the daytime
- An individual feels sleepiness during the daytime which is medically termed as Hypersomnia.
- Shortness of breath
- Initiation of sore throat or dry mouth during sleep time
- Inability to concentrate on certain things
How does PEMF help in managing sleep disorders?
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields. PEMF instruments are used to produce low-frequency electromagnetic waves to the target region for treating various ailments. These PEMF devices are FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved for human use.
As PEMF treatment heals the underlying cause of the condition, you won’t experience any adverse side effects.
PEMF therapy can be used as a stand-alone therapy or in combination with other treatments.
A 2001 research study revealed that PEMF treatment has improved sleep disruptions and provided significant sleep outcomes within four weeks. With the help of a low-intensity magnetic system, the duration of PEMF has a great effect on the reliability of the outcomes without any major complications.
Are you interested in undergoing a completely natural and safer option to get rid of your sleep issues? There is no need to visit any chiropractor or physiotherapist clinic to undergo PEMF treatment. It is time to purchase one for yourself at the best cost!
You don’t have to search anywhere else. Reach out to SentientLight, one of the best PEMF machine dealers in the United States.