Coronavirus anxiety, social distancing, gym closures and home confinement may tempt you to just curl up in bed and binge-watch Netflix all day, or lose yourself scrolling through old photos on Instagram.
However, during this global pandemic, regular exercise is essential for supporting a healthy immune system, preventing weight gain, boosting your mental spirit, and keeping you as healthy as possible during this challenging time.
With the world feeling out of your control, now is the perfect time to take your health into your own hands by building a daily exercise routine into your schedule.
Today we are going through some simple at-home exercises you can do from home with Los Angeles based trainer Omid Kay. Omid carries out these exercises himself on a daily basis.
- Jump ropes. Stay consistent and keep going for 5-10 minutes.
- Bodyweight Jumping Squats. 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
- Push ups. 4 sets of 10-20 reps.
- Spider man steps. 10-20 steps for 4 sets.
- Lunges. 3 sets of 5-15 reps on each leg.
To see more fitness videos follow Omid on Instagram @omidkayy